As fans of the Jersey Shore know, Jenni “J Woww” Farley and her estranged husband, Roger Mathews, have been going at it for a while now on the internet.
Today, news broke via The Blast that Roger is making a number of requests in the divorce filing, including asking for primary custody of the children the couple share.
The Blast details that Roger’s filing in court was a response to J Woww’s filing and that he requested the following:
- Primary physical custody of their children
- Joint legal custody of their children
- A request for the court to determine a custody schedule that “is in the children’s best interest”
- Monthly child support from J Woww
- Alimony from J Woww
- A request for a judge to find the pre nap that they signed before their wedding “invalid and unenforceable.”
The Blast notes that in J Woww’s initial filing for their divorce, she also requested primary physical custody for their kids and child support from Roger, though she wanted him to be able to have visitation to see their children.
It will definitely be interesting to see what continues to transpire between the estranged pair and we will be sure to keep you posted.
Tell us- are you surprised to hear what Roger has requested? Let us know in the comments below.
[Image c/o https://www.instagram.com/rogermathewsnj]