Season 9 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey is coming to an end tonight which is usually a sad and happy time for fans. It’s sad as the season is ending, but thrilling, as fans know the reunion episodes- which usually prove to be some of the craziest of the season- are about to begin airing.
Today, a trailer was released for the explosive three-part season nine reunion that begins next week and it’s quite the doozy.
Among the highlights of the reunion trailer include the following:
- Teresa Giudice yelling at who appears to be her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga that she’s a “f**king cold hearted b**tch.”
- Melissa yelling back that, “You want family? You treat me with respect or you get no family.”
- Jennifer Aydin called Margaret Josephs a home wrecker.
- A few of the women acknowledging they think Aydin is a “one upper” to which she replies that the three women who agree are “Larry, Curly, and Moe” referring to the Three Stooges.
- Teresa breaking down when host Andy Cohen says, “What you’re saying is you will go your separate ways,” referring to her allegedly leaving her husband, Joe Giudice, if he is deported after completing his jail sentence next month.
- Teresa calling newcomer Jackie Goldschneider a “white trash b**tch.”
- And so much more!
This will definitely be a reunion for the record books- and we can’t wait to see what goes down.
Head here to check out the trailer and let us know what you think in the comments!