This has been a crazy few weeks for Real Housewives of New Jersey star Danielle Staub. Let’s revisit the chain of events:
- First, as fans know, Staub’s divorce to husband Marty Caffrey was finalized. Those who watched the season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey that is currently wrapping up watched Staub marry him on the show. Then, soon after the show taped, it was revealed the pair had split.
- Then, last week, it was revealed Staub was engaged to Oliver Maier, a Duke, and planned to wed yesterday.
- After the initial reports of their wedding happening so soon, it was then stated that the wedding would be postponed a bit.
- Then, reports surfaced yesterday morning that Maier almost drowned while on a trip the pair were on.
- Next, reports came out that the pair were splitting up and the engagement was called off.
- Then, last night, NEW video has surfaced that seems to say the contrary:
In the video, Staub can be seen with Maier and she says, “According to rumors that he and I are not together, here I am with my love.”
Maier then says, “I love you.”
This clearly seems to contradict reports the pair are not together.
Here is a picture of them from the video:
We will be sure to keep you posted as more information surfaces. For now, let us know your thoughts in the comments below.