List of Washington Accomplishments (POLL ON PAGE 2)
- Washington won the 1937 and 1942 NFL championship games as well as Super Bowls XVII, XXII, and XXVI.
- Washington has finished a season as league runner-up six times, losing the 1936, 1940, 1943, and 1945 title games and Super Bowls VII and XVIII.
- The team was founded in 1932 as the Boston Braves before changing its name to the Redskins the following year.
- The Redskins scored 541 points in 1983, which is the sixth highest total in a season of all time.
- The Redskins allowed 82 first downs in 1937, third fewest all-time.
- The Redskins had only 12 defensive turnovers in 2006, the fewest in a 16-game season and second all time.