The Bachelorette: Clare Crawley’s Season is Still Going Forward Despite Matt James Announcement

The Bachelorette: Clare Crawley’s Season is Still Going Forward Despite Matt James Announcement

TELEVISION

The Bachelorette: Clare Crawley’s Season is Still Going Forward Despite Matt James Announcement

By

Instagram/clarecrawley

Despite the fact that Clare Crawley was not given a heads up to the fact that Matt James would now be the next Bachelor, her season as the Bachelorette is still going forward.

ICYMI, Previously Matt was set to compete for Clare heart on her season of the Bachelorette before filming came to a halt due to Covid-19. However, there had been a bit of drama beforehand. But now that Matt has been named the next Bachelor, Clare said she had no idea the news was coming.

We recently told you Matt responded to Clare’s tweet/diss. Season 16 of The Bachelorette has not started filming, but the drama is still playing out! Hours after Clare appeared to shade contestant Matt on Twitter, the real estate agent shared a very telling Instagram Story.

“For those of you who may have missed the message earlier this week, myself and Alex Bachman, my former teammate and current New York Giants wide receiver, pledged all of our Cameo earnings to the Robin Hood Foundation to fight this fight,” the real estate agent, 28, said on Tuesday, April 26. The Robin Hood Foundation is a charity organization that helps to fight poverty in New York City.

His messages came hours after the hairstylist, 39, tweeted about her cast, which was announced in March and includes James.

NEXT page….

Latest

More Champion Daily
Home